Place a quarter page advert…
Get more exposure!
• Full payment is required at time of application
• Only refrigerated vans are allowed to remain in the park (No other vehicles)
• Failure to supply any information requested may render your application invalid
• Items listed in your final contract will be the only items you will be allowed to sell
• Please note: This is a No Smoking & Alcohol free event. Any music played in the stall should be contained within the stall area.
• No refund will be given for cancellations after Monday 2 April 2018
• 25% administration charge will be applied for cancellation requests received before Monday 2 April 2018
• Marquees to be arranged by caterers through event approved marquee company – at caterers’ cost Corner Stalls are charged at a premium rate. Availability is limited and allocation will be based on a first come first serve basis. Please contact The CSGB office for costing information. All traders setting up Marquees MUST use a Birmingham City Council approved supplier.
Please list and give a full and detailed description of the products you wish to sell and other information that
characterises your trading or other activities. All prices must be displayed on the day.
Please attach a list of all products to be sold and any products not listed will be asked to be removed.